“Best in Blenheim”

Watery Mouth Cafe
Ranked #7 of 119 Restaurants in Blenheim
Cuisines: Contemporary, New Zealand
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A big city cafe in a "little" town. Great coffee, fantastic local craft beers and lovely local wines. Our menu features local and seasonal fare, with options ranging from hot breakfasts to afternoon indulgences, a wide variety of cooked and pre-prepared lunches from our cabinet, as well as gluten-free and vegetarian treats. We can even make you up anything from our cabinets or menu as a picnic to go! We're open seven days a week from 7.00am until 4.00pm. We serve the bustling breakfast, lunch and coffee trade, and the cafe is a well-utilised space for meetings. We are fully-licensed and also love hosting private functions. Come upstairs for relaxed dining or enjoy the famous Marlborough sun outside.
Reviewed June 2, 2014

This is the best in Blenheim for:
Views over the town gardens in the square, quiet upstairs lounge, friendly staff, lovely food, good coffee. Not forgetting the Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn toilets!

Reviewed May 7, 2014

I visited your café last Friday - busy lunchtime, first time for a long time. and I was SO impressed by: the food (best brie/salami baguette - and being French I would know about baguettes... do you bake them on site?), the service (with a smile and pretty quick considering how busy you were), prices (good value for the quality).
Also the fact that you are opened 7 days a week from 8am.

I am recommending your place to everyone I know!
Keep up the good work, Blenheim needs you!

Reviewed May 5, 2014

Great coffee, super nice staff and I love that every time I eat there the food is consistently the same.
I love the broccoli salad and the filo parcels.
Seating upstairs overlooks the park and they do table service which is a treat for a cafe.
Nice wine selection.

Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

This lovely outdoor and indoor cafe is settled nearby the square. Sitting on the first floor you can enjoy a cosy atmosphere with a nice view on the hills. The staff Is lovely, the coffee excellent and a lot of nice choices of savory and sweet food. But what makes this place extra special is are the lovely pictures on the wall above the stairs with Paddington bear on it during his travel in Europe. I had a great and peaceful time there. Thank you again for that.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

The best coffee I had during our trip. The food six awesome and really nice friendly staff too. This place is cool.