“Fast becoming a fave!”

Watery Mouth Cafe
Ranked #8 of 128 Restaurants in Blenheim
Cuisines: Contemporary, New Zealand
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A big city cafe in a "little" town. Great coffee, fantastic local craft beers and lovely local wines. Our menu features local and seasonal fare, with options ranging from hot breakfasts to afternoon indulgences, a wide variety of cooked and pre-prepared lunches from our cabinet, as well as gluten-free and vegetarian treats. We can even make you up anything from our cabinets or menu as a picnic to go! We're open seven days a week from 7.00am until 4.00pm. We serve the bustling breakfast, lunch and coffee trade, and the cafe is a well-utilised space for meetings. We are fully-licensed and also love hosting private functions. Come upstairs for relaxed dining or enjoy the famous Marlborough sun outside.
Reviewed July 4, 2012

This cafe is fast becoming one of my favorite in Blenheim. Good choice of food on the menu and always plenty of fresh options in the cabinet including vegetarian options daily. The upstairs seating area is great with options of tables or comfy sofas. Service friendly and efficient every time I have eaten here. Hot drinks are served hot and not luke warm so definitely moving in the right direction to earn a top spot for eateries in Blenheim.

1  Thank Karina709

Reviewed June 3, 2012

Had lunch here with family of four adults on 1/6/1012. The girl who served us was rude and not welcoming at all if fact she had the look and attitude that she didn't want customers to be there. If I had of been on my own I would have walked out, after we ordered and sat down the others I was with all commented how rude she was. A shame as the place was nice and also clean. The drinks were good and food was very tasty but only luke warm. .Because I feel service is the most important thing I will not go back there when I next visit Blenheim.

1  Thank angelacurtain
Reviewed May 28, 2012

No joke, that's our nickname for this place and it's actually really, really good. I had the most bestest French omelette there. Glorious food. Their hot chocolates are wonderful too, made with something special, I can't remember what, sorry, I wish I could have another one right now.

1  Thank Isolde E
Reviewed May 22, 2012

We ate here twice for breakfast during a business trip.

Good value & service.

When one of my meals (pancakes) was not fully cooked, no problem, meal replaced with no fuss & complimentary extra drinks given.

1  Thank fibreartist
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I had the pleasure of having lunch at WMC. The steak sammie was delicious. The chips were crisp & tasty. The desserts were a little disappointing but the mains fantastic. I have had a few meals here now & the mains are always tasty. Will go back again