We stayed at Antria for two nights during our honeymoon, and it was great. The place itself is so relaxing, with a nice, big garden, a relaxing little fountain, and a fantastic view. It´s right in the middle of the vineyards, so you won´t have to travel long to get to one, and the owners are really great! Very nice and can recommend great things to do around the place.The breakfast was delicious and the best thing was when we asked for some snacks in the middle of the day. We were surprised with a delicious feast of cheeses, jams, and the BEST fudge in the entire world! They are both great cooks! We loved our stay there and would definitely recommend. I even brought some fudge back home :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wanting something different then look no further,from the moment you walk through the Gothic front doors you will know you are in for a memorable stay.High end comfort awaits but you will truly be able to relax.With 40 vineyards within 10 mins and some of the finest resturants in Marlborough, come and enjoy a Gold Medal Savignon Blanc and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Antria Boutique Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antria Boutique Hotel Blenheim
- Antria Boutique Lodge Blenheim, Marlborough, New Zealand