My husband and I spent two nights in Antria enroute to the Marlborough Sounds. We could easily have stayed longer. Philip's wine tour was great fun, breakfasts were abundant with fresh local ingredients and our room was well equipped and comfortable. The thoughtfulness even extended to recording the gold medal hockey game at the Sochi Olympics so we could watch it during daylight hours.
I had a mishap while biking and Philip and Catherine couldn't have been more helpful driving me to the hospital, providing hot soup when the wait proved a long one in emergency and lots of TLC when we finally got home. I'd certainly come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wanting something different then look no further,from the moment you walk through the Gothic front doors you will know you are in for a memorable stay.High end comfort awaits but you will truly be able to relax.With 40 vineyards within 10 mins and some of the finest resturants in Marlborough, come and enjoy a Gold Medal Savignon Blanc and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Antria Boutique Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antria Boutique Hotel Blenheim
- Antria Boutique Lodge Blenheim, Marlborough, New Zealand