I took my husband to the Marlborough Viineyards for his 50th birthday. From the moment we we were greeted by Phil, we knew we were in for a great weekend. Phil & Katherine are terrific hosts with fabulous senses of humour. The breakfasts were absolutely delicious... sorry Katherine, Phil's were brilliant too... you've trained him well, there was no clear winner ! :)
We would love to return and spend another 4 nights there. The vineyards are fabulous and Phil's recommendations were spot on, we dined at wonderful restaurants recommended by them both and all in all it was a great trip. Blenheim is a wonderful spot made more wonderful by these 2 characters and the best wine in the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wanting something different then look no further,from the moment you walk through the Gothic front doors you will know you are in for a memorable stay.High end comfort awaits but you will truly be able to relax.With 40 vineyards within 10 mins and some of the finest resturants in Marlborough, come and enjoy a Gold Medal Savignon Blanc and relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Antria Boutique Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Antria Boutique Hotel Blenheim
- Antria Boutique Lodge Blenheim, Marlborough, New Zealand