The Marlborough Lodge
Cherylea Motel(Blenheim)(Great Value!)
$94
Aston Court Motel(Blenheim)(Great Value!)
$99
$93
Agoda.com
Bella Vista Motel Blenheim(Blenheim)(Great Value!)
$100
$91
Agoda.com
Lugano Motor Lodge(Blenheim)(Great Value!)
$97
Travelocity
Knightsbridge Court Motor Lodge(Blenheim)(Great Value!)
$97
Hotwire.com
Hotel d'Urville(Blenheim)
$122
Agoda.com
171 on High Motel(Blenheim)(Great Value!)
$108
$104
Marlborough Vintners Hotel(Blenheim)(Great Value!)
$155
Cancelon
Scenic Hotel Marlborough(Blenheim)(Great Value!)
$107
getaroom.com
  • Pool
Priceline
All reviewsoutdoor fireplaceamazing propertynew zealandsurrounding gardenscountry homegeneral managerbreakfast and dinnerpre dinnera special placeus feel at homeworth every centbreakfasts were excellentweek tourheated poolquailgrape vineswine list
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Stayed for 2 nights, what a beautiful place to relax and great hospitality. Will return on our next stay in New Zealand.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed July 16, 2011

I spent four days cycling around the Marlborough wine region and this was my penultimate night stop. I wish it had been the first and only one. The beauty and tranquility of the house and the location were outstanding but even they couldn't match the friendliness of Layonie and her team. Taking pity on a lone traveller, Layonie invited me back for her family BBQ which was a very special evening. I spent three months travelling around the world and this was an equal first with Los Juncos in Bariloche, Argentina.

• Stayed: February 2011
Reviewed May 7, 2011

Our stay at Old St. Mary's Convent provided the perfect ending to a wonderful trip to New Zealand. The park-like setting of this outstanding accommodation, in the midst of the vineyards of Marlborough, is beautiful and serene. The convent is furnished with gorgeous antiques. A lovely breakfast and all refreshments are included in the price, including the convent's own wines -- try the Merlot Malbec. I can also recommend the cold plate that you can have prepared for a small additional cost -- a delicious spread of meats, cheeses, vegetables and fruit that was so lovely to enjoy while sitting by the fire in the great room. We (a party of four) were the only guests there at the time, so we had the place to ourselves. We were hosted by Maria, who has worked at this accommodation for several years. She is a fabulous host and incredibly accommodating and helpful. She even providing a duffel bag for my friend when the zipper of her suitcase broke on our final day! I can honestly say that this was the finest accommodation in which I have stayed, and well worth the cost. Go ahead and treat yourself! Note that there are very nice cats in the house (not permitted in the guest rooms), but I am an allergy sufferer and had no difficulty with them.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank TravellingNflder
Reviewed May 4, 2011

Arrived at this beautiful location in the heart of vineyard country. We stayed in the 'Mother Superior Suite' and it was very much superior. A suite with luxurious bedlinen, towels bathrobes and furniture. The exclusive use of downstairs library etc. well stocked bar (drinks complimentary) do enjoy their own brand wine, it is worth bringing some home! The breakfast was excellent and again nothing too much bother for the hosts who were so friendly and helpful. They recommended a nearby winery where we had a most enjoyable dinner at a very reasonable cost.
The walk around the large grounds are worthwhile and do visit the beautifully restored wooden church in the garden.
We enjoyed our short stay in this hidden gem and wished we could have stayed longer but our trip was planned before we left home which included visiting the South Island staying at boutique hotels before we went to visit our son and family in the North Island.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 26, 2010

My husband and I traveled to NZ for two weeks and came upon this special place at the last minute. My boys (ages 10 and 14) loved it too! They have a great pool, tennis courts, bikes.....and a delicious breakfast. The owners and staff are truly wonderful and really care about your visit to their magical place. A must if you are in the area!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family