“1 for the beer drinkers”
Review of Moa Brewery Bar

Moa Brewery Bar
Ranked #16 of 67 things to do in Blenheim
Reviewed August 29, 2012

we are normally wine drinkers, but stopped at Moa to find out more about them, and discovered a very interesting range of boutique beers and a couple of ciders. Its worth a visit just for the pear cider. staff were friendly and informative

Reviewed June 6, 2012

I had heard about this place through a friend. Having never found these beers in Australia before leaving I was looking forward to giving them a crack to ensure the standard of NZ's microbreweries remains high. No more than 1 week before leaving, I stumbled across the Moa Pale Ale. Naturally I bought it and it wasn't disappointed. It only made me look forward to hitting the tastings.

We arrived and were greeted by a friendly host who took as through the range of beers. There is a little something for everyone. I'd be surprised if you liked all of the options but between 5 blokes, we all had our favourites and least favourites. All the beers are worth trying... as I surprised myself by liking the stout (which I don't usually drink).

The servings in the tastings were generous, the location was fantastic and the view amazing. Worth a visit if you're nearby.

Reviewed May 9, 2012

Being an avid beer connoisseur, it was great to find a brewery/bar of this standard nestled among the grape vines.

Reviewed April 17, 2012

A change from all the wineries....nice place to visit and have a quiet beer!

Reviewed April 1, 2012

It takes great beer to make excellent wine and Moa has great beer. The brewery is well worth the visit: outstanding beer and a beautiful location. Be sure and make it a stop in Marlborough.