“Great pub food”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Fairweathers

Fairweathers
Ranked #33 of 115 Restaurants in Blenheim
Cuisines: Bar, Pub, New Zealand, Contemporary
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Good mix of pub and cafe dining - great atmosphere
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Great pub food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013 via mobile

Friendly sports bar with great bar menu. Exceptional value for money with above average food. Excellent outdoor area with private enclosure available for hire.

1 Thank AlloftheLights1

• Korean first
New Zealand
“Awesome and Plentiful Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

Very nice - food was excellent and service was superb. We were in a busy table and were offered a move when someone left - very nice.

Visited February 2013
Christchurch, New Zealand
“Excellent breakfast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

Our family had breakfast here on Sunday while in town visiting a sick relative. We all had bacon and eggs on toast and our meals were delicious and large with the most generous amount of bacon I have ever received with a meal anywhere. I had scrambled eggs which were done just right and the others had nice softly poached ones. We all had coffee too and it was lovely and hot.

The service we had was very good and also friendly which to me is most important. This place also has a bar and a pokie section if you think you might feel lucky. The eating area is nice and clean and so are the toilets. This is the second time we have eaten here and we will continue to come here when we are back in town as it is very good value for what you get.

• Visited February 2013
Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2013

My wife and I were looking for a light meal after traveling from Nelson and while walking down the street saw a group of people leave this establishment so thought that the food must be good. We entered to find a pleasant enough environment so were seated and made our selection off the menu. I ordered the mussel and prawn in Thai sauce. The first prawn that I peeled and ate was very soft as if it had been defrosted quickly before cooking. I ate several others which were not much better so tried some of the mussels which were O K but not great. I then pulled out another prawn which was black and revolting looking and completely put me off the meal. On making the waiter aware of the condition off my meal I was offered a 10% reduction on the cost of the meal which came to $2.10. We refused this and after he had disappeared to talk to the Manager we were offered a credit for the glass of wine I had. I thought the whole thing was handled poorly and the Manager did not even come to the table to see what the problem was. We defiantly will not be eating here again.

• Visited January 2013
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“A pub with foodie attitude”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

A very casual atmosphere, and often a long wait - but that is because the food is worth waiting for. Fairweathers meals are excellent. Quality meats, lovely vegetable/salads to the side, and extremely good sauces, jus etc. Sometimes a little hurried due to it being popular, but the staff are consistently professional and friendly. Fairweathers also offers a good selection of wines, and the staff are well informed in relation to wine choice.

• Visited January 2013