Explore Marlborough Wine Tours

from $99.39
from $270.74
from $82.25
More Info
All reviews bike tour marlborough wine tours quality bikes mahi self guided great fun new zealand great guide own pace highly recommend this company knowledgeable guide great lunch marlborough area half day tour end of the day cellar door cloudy bay
Selected filters
Reviewed January 15, 2017

We spent a fab day with Explore Marlborough wine tours in December 2016. The whole experience was extremely professional and efficient - from booking, collection from our accommodation to the tour itself. Our guide Lucy was knowledgeable and good fun. We were matched with another similar couple and off we went. A highlight for us was the fact we visited some boutique wineries and not just the big mainstream ones. We would seriously recommend, it was a highlight of our month in New Zealand.

Date of experience: December 2016
Reviewed January 15, 2017

We really enjoyed our bike ride around a couple of wineries, staff is great, infos were interesting and wine was good! I recommand that Explore Marlborough Wine Tours to everybody! :)

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed January 13, 2017 via mobile

If you need a wine tour, look no further. We did the half day tour, which contained visits to several different local establishments, finishing with local champagne! The highlight of the tour was Karen's extensive knowledge of the process and the region. You can understand why certain wines taste like they do before you try them. I have learnt so much, and tried so many different wines, and on top of that, you get to see the region by bike, which is the most beautiful way. I 100% recommend.

Date of experience: January 2017
Reviewed January 1, 2017

On our recent travels through New Zealand we included a stay in the Marlborough wine region. During our stay we went on the 1/2 day wine tour. We enjoyed it thoroughly, the guide provided history of wine making the region and we stopped at multiple wineries during our ride. The ride ended with lunch at the last winery we visited.
After the ride we convinced the guide to sell us one of their "e" cycle shirts. Something to remind us of the enjoyable trip.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed December 23, 2016 via mobile

Thank you I loved it I really enjoyed biking and seeing the little grapes! Our guide Karen was really awesome and she played connect 4 , tag and Marco Polo with us.
-Harry

Date of experience: December 2016
Karen W, Owner at Explore Marlborough Wine Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2017

Hi Harry

I read your review on Xmas day and it was the best Xmas present ! Thank you for making the effort. I really enjoyed meeting Hilda and yourself and your Mum and Dad. Playing tag on the lawn made me realise how unfit I am. So today I went to the gym and did some running so the next time you visit I will be able to play tag for longer. I hope the rest of your holiday in NZ went well. See you next time.

Kind Regards