Explore Marlborough Wine Tours

from $99.39
from $270.74
from $82.25
More Info
All reviews bike tour marlborough wine tours quality bikes mahi self guided great fun new zealand great guide own pace highly recommend this company knowledgeable guide great lunch marlborough area half day tour end of the day cellar door cloudy bay
Selected filters
Reviewed November 9, 2016

We visited five different wineries in the area, enjoyed a tasty lunch - and enjoyed a bonus visit to the Moa brewery afterwards (thanks to Basil & Karen). We've ordered two cases of wine to be shipped out after the tour - a testament to how much we enjoyed the experience. If you have a full day to spend in Blenheim, this is a cannot-miss activity.

Date of experience: November 2016
Reviewed November 6, 2016

We had a wonderful day with explore Marlborough Wine Tours. The gear was top quality, and our guide knowledgeable and flexible adjusting the tour to suit our needs. Definitely recommended.

Reviewed November 6, 2016

There is no better way to see the Marlborough region than on a bike! I highly recommend this cycling tour to everyone - it was fun, relaxed and super informative and the wines, well they speak for themselves! Thanks for being a great tour guide Kya!

Date of experience: October 2016
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed October 19, 2016

Kaia took us out for a wonderful day around the wineries. It was the perfect pace and number of wineries. Her knowledge of the region and wines was great, and just a lovely person to spend the day with! My friend and I had a great day and would highly recommend it as a way to explore the region.

Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

I'm really glad I decided to book a tour with Karen and her company. I was traveling solo and interested in winemaking and grapes of the region, she answered a lot of my questions and was extremley knowlegeable about the industry! I only did a half day tour but we stopped at some very nice wineries with great wines and excellent staff! :-)

Date of experience: February 2016