My husband and I stayed here for 2 nights on our honeymoon and were blown away by everything the place had to offer. As huge fans of Marlborough wines, we wanted to stay close to all our favourite vineyards to avoid unnecessary driving while enjoying the wine tastings. The hotel is right in the heart of wine country with the villas surrounded by rows upon rows of beautiful vines with views out to the neighbouring (sometimes snow-capped) mountains. It was picture perfect. The villa itself was spacious and modern with a super comfy king-sized bed, huge tv (with an enormous library of dvd's) and a great kitchenette to cook your own meals. But there is no need to - the restaurant onsite serves the most amazing meals and the staff are incredible which makes the dining experience one to remember. The villas also have a little courtyard with table and chairs to sit back amongst the vines at sunset with a lovely Marlborough Sav Blanc. You can tell that the owners/managers of the hotel are incredibly passionate about providing their guests with a wonderful stay and this filters through to all their staff who are so helpful and friendly. If you're in Blenheim for the wine, you'd be disappointed if staying in town when there is such a fantastic 5 star option in the middle of the picturesque vineyards. We look forward to coming back to stay at this amazing hotel in the hopefully not too distant future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by vineyards, MVH is on Rapaura Road in the heart of Sauvignon Blanc country, MVH is Famous for its use of Local Marlborough produce, wether that be Food or WineOnly an hour drive from Nelson and 25 minutes from Picton.MVH offers luxury Marlborough accommodation and activities for your next holiday, wine experience, weekend escape, boutique vineyard wedding or executive retreat.The Vintners Room Restaurant offers modern cuisine with a seasonl menu created to show case the best of Marlborough Produce some sourced locally and some grown in our own gardenOptions range from a sharing platteror a two course meal to a wine matched degustation dinner. Marlborough Vintners Hotel 16 Executive Vineyard Suites are furnished with luxury in mind and the spacious 71m2 will ensure that you have ample space to relax in during your stay. Each suite is complete with all the amenities and facilities you would expect from a 5 star rated property such as King size beds, Towelling Robes, a spacious bathroom with handmade amenities from a local supplier, DVD player, TV, a great range of complimentary DVDs , private patio and a small kitchenette with tea and coffee making facilities. Complimentary Wi-FI is also available in your suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Marlborough Vintners Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Marlborough Vintners
- Marlborough Vintners Hotel Blenheim, New Zealand