Nice Location, good outlook over vines from room, set back off road, nice and quiet. Suites are very well laid out, good size areas, good wardrobe spaces. Bathroom awesome, heated floor and towel rail, large mirror, and good shower pressure. King Bed not too bad, but is starting to get a bit soft. Restaurant for evening meals is very good, reasonable selection and good to be able to mix and match small plate and main menu. Good wine selection really enjoyed Gibson Pinot Gris Rose, nice well rounded drop. Breakfast on other hand is average, certainly not executive continental. Limited options, only 2 cereals, no bananas in fresh fruit. Barista Coffee truly disgusting, they would do well to go across the road to Shelly's to get some lessons and use same beans as them. Not a clue about gluten free, no toaster bags for toast, or dedicated toasters. Salmon was bitsy and not well presented. With winter coming need a porridge option. Obvious they are not really trying to cater Breakfast, no chef, doesn't open till 8am a pity as apart from this it is an excellent place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by vineyards, MVH is on Rapaura Road in the heart of Sauvignon Blanc country, MVH is Famous for its use of Local Marlborough produce, wether that be Food or WineOnly an hour drive from Nelson and 25 minutes from Picton.MVH offers luxury Marlborough accommodation and activities for your next holiday, wine experience, weekend escape, boutique vineyard wedding or executive retreat.The Vintners Room Restaurant offers modern cuisine with a seasonl menu created to show case the best of Marlborough Produce some sourced locally and some grown in our own gardenOptions range from a sharing platteror a two course meal to a wine matched degustation dinner. Marlborough Vintners Hotel 16 Executive Vineyard Suites are furnished with luxury in mind and the spacious 71m2 will ensure that you have ample space to relax in during your stay. Each suite is complete with all the amenities and facilities you would expect from a 5 star rated property such as King size beds, Towelling Robes, a spacious bathroom with handmade amenities from a local supplier, DVD player, TV, a great range of complimentary DVDs , private patio and a small kitchenette with tea and coffee making facilities. Complimentary Wi-FI is also available in your suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Marlborough Vintners Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Marlborough Vintners
- Marlborough Vintners Hotel Blenheim, New Zealand