We spent one night here to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. We arrived at 1pm and our room was already ready and we were pleasantly surprised to find a complimentary bottle of bubbly on ice and some nice fudge. Our room was like a well appointed little apartment with a kitchen, lounge, huge bathroom and king sized bedroom. Our room (no 13) was right amongst the vines. Unfortunately it was drizzling with rain so we couldn't take advantage of the rocking chairs and views from the patio but there were views from every window and it was very private. The resort is situated right amongst the wineries. On a fine day they have bikes that you can hire. Just be warned that the wineries are set out over a vast area and the roads are very busy. There are, however quite a few close by that would be fun to ride to. In our package we had a 2 course dinner supplied in their restaurant. The food was delicious and it was lovely to have a drink in front of the fire and walk back to our room. The breakfast was a good selection of fruit, yoghurt, cereal, cold cheese and meat and salmon and toast. I would highly recommend staying here and hope to return one day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surrounded by vineyards, MVH is on Rapaura Road in the heart of Sauvignon Blanc country, MVH is Famous for its use of Local Marlborough produce, wether that be Food or WineOnly an hour drive from Nelson and 25 minutes from Picton.MVH offers luxury Marlborough accommodation and activities for your next holiday, wine experience, weekend escape, boutique vineyard wedding or executive retreat.The Vintners Room Restaurant offers modern cuisine with a seasonl menu created to show case the best of Marlborough Produce some sourced locally and some grown in our own gardenOptions range from a sharing platteror a two course meal to a wine matched degustation dinner. Marlborough Vintners Hotel 16 Executive Vineyard Suites are furnished with luxury in mind and the spacious 71m2 will ensure that you have ample space to relax in during your stay. Each suite is complete with all the amenities and facilities you would expect from a 5 star rated property such as King size beds, Towelling Robes, a spacious bathroom with handmade amenities from a local supplier, DVD player, TV, a great range of complimentary DVDs , private patio and a small kitchenette with tea and coffee making facilities. Complimentary Wi-FI is also available in your suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Marlborough Vintners Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Marlborough Vintners
- Marlborough Vintners Hotel Blenheim, New Zealand