“Wonderful guide and tour”

Bubbly Grape Wine Tours
Ranked #1 of 40 Food & Drink in Blenheim
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a small relaxed personal wine tour of fun with hosts as Effervescent as Champagne. Try the incredible wines of the world famous Marlborough Wine region in a safe and informative environment. We will pick you up from your accommodation in our comfortable Mercedes Vehicles, where you can taste many varietals of wines from Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc, to aromatic's and Pinot Noir's. Let us be the highlight of your New Zealand visit. Let us Drive You To Drink!!
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wonderful guide and tour”
Reviewed October 2, 2013 via mobile

Booked at 10am, got picked up from Picton at 1pm, and had 4 fun hours at 4 wineries and chocolate shop. Our guide Jonathan was incredibly informative and chose the wineries to fit my sweet tooth. I plan to go again in December and would recommend to anyone as a well priced enjoyable tour.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank tanya p

Melbourne, Australia
“Love a wine tour, yes we do!”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

And this one was fab! Kerry collected us from our motel and before we took off for our afternoon tour she had determined what our favourites were so she could decide which wineries she would take us to. We ended up going to 5 different places which was great for an afternoon tour and ended with a visit to a boutique chocolate shop. Kerry is very wine savvy which helped me as I am not, she is confident in her knowledge of the industry and the area and her conversation skills are excellent but not overwhelming, "just right" in fact. I hope to return to Marlborough and would definitely book another Bubbly Grape tour, thanks so much Kerry from Helen and Gavan!

Visited September 2013
Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A fond memory...”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

As I browse through the reviews I can see Kerry doesn't need more accolades for her wonderful tour of Marlborough wineries. But the tour my girlfriend and I went on is now such a fond memory for us I just wanted to mention it on here. It was just the two of us and Kerry took us to all the wineries we wanted to go to, including the chocolate factory, we even stopped for a beautiful platter at Giesen. I would highly recommend Bubbly Grape Wine Tours to anyone wanting to experience the wineries of beautiful Marlborough...

1 Thank Braeden T
Newcastle, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Excellent once again”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Back in 2010 I did a solo Bubbly Grape Gourmet Lunch tour with the lovely Kerry and when I returned to Marlborough this year with my girlfriend we went on another Bubbly Grape Gourmet Lunch tour hosted once again by the amazing Kerry. I can't recommend these tours or Kerry enough as she facilitates the days excellently making them an enjoyable hassle free and memorable experience.

Sydney, Australia
93 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“HIGHLY RECOMMENDED”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

One of the best wine tours, we have ever done, in the world.
Our guide Jonathan, knows his stuff and goes out of his way to ensure you see what wineries , matched with your favourite wines, you would like to visit.
It was a fun day, highly recommended, with a totally professional company.
Jonathan even went to the trouble of helping us with places to visit, for the balance of our holiday, and drew us a map, of how to locate a baby seal colony, at Kiakoura, which was brilliant and only known to the locals.

1 Thank WAZZA28