Tripadvisor
Inbox
Search
Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
The only way to do the wineries

Thanks Steve and Jo for being the perfect hosts and for all the support with booking the bikes plus... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
NIStrach
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
First class service...

Professional, friendly and helpful. Nothing was too much trouble and Jo was so very patient and... read more

Reviewed 6 days ago
treaks75
Auckland Central, New Zealand

Recommended experiences in and around Blenheim
from $30.40
from $100.63
from $97.93
from $101.31
More Info
All reviews own pace excellent advice in great condition saddle bags hillsfield house helpful tips new zealand marlborough vineyards wine tour pick up and drop these guys fantastic service highlight of our trip end of the day dropped off lovely lunch local knowledge
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After a false start on a tandem ( inability to synchronise ourselves) the patience of the lovely owner was much appreciated and we had a wonderful time on his recommended single bikes throughout the wine region.

1  Thank rosegx2
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The whole family were very friendly and helpful, picking up from hotel, fitting the bike and advising on the best route for the wind direction. The vineyards are beautiful to ride through, lovely easy paths, great staff knowledge and very tasty wine! Would definitely recommend.

1  Thank Passport544652
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The team were super helpful, knowledgeable and friendly! Amazing local knowledge, great communication and really accommodating. Had the best day and would 100% recommend. Thanks so much!

1  Thank Teehole
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We had such a fantastic day touring around the Marlborough with our young tribe on bikes. The owners were very patient whilst my 7 & 9 year old picked out their bikes & our youngest (4yrs old) was in a trailer attached to my bike.
The staff were all extremely friendly & even highlighted on a map the best family friendly wineries to visit! All fabulous recommendations. Kids had a ball (and so did my husband & I).
My kids have reasonable biking experience for their ages, so the distances traveled was no problem. It was stress free on the roads & we always felt very safe. The owners suggested the safest route with minimal traffic which we stuck too.
We booked the 6 hour tour which I thought would be far too long for my 4 year old, but the day flew by & everyone was disappointed that we had to ride back, signs of a great day.
I couldn’t speak more highly of this company!!
Will be doing again when we come back.

1  Thank Compass784109
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fantastic care & attention from pick up, bike fitting, tour info, to drop off from all the staff. I would definitely recommend this tour.

1  Thank philsW1698QS