“The best lunch i have had”
Review of Nicolini's

Nicolini's
Ranked #45 of 930 Restaurants in Wellington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“The best lunch i have had”
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

The food, service, price and atmosphere was just wonderful, i would come here over and over. This is my new favorite Italian resturant

Wellington, New Zealand
“had a spaghetti bolognese - rubbish”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

quite possibly the worst spag bol ive ever had - thats saying something considering i have sampled delightful packet meals as a student. it was a wierd ravioli sauce pretending to be a spag bol.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank jeff s
Auckland Region, New Zealand
“Great Italian food, superb service”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

After a long wander around downtown Wellington with a hankering for Italian, we stumbled upon Nicolinis. It looked full but they found a table for us in a room at the back; any concern about getting forgotten was immediately displaced by the helpful and attentive staff, who were much in attendance throughout our meal. In addition to the standard menu there was a range of very tempting specials, and the food was quickly delivered and was absolutely delicious. The meal was reasonably priced.

• Visited December 2012
Wellington, New Zealand
“Friendly staff”
Reviewed January 1, 2013

Birthday dinner for family here, great service, wonderful food. Italian is my favourite. Not very big so essential too book.

Brisbane, Australia
“Charming and delicious”
Reviewed December 19, 2012

We arrived without a booking and didn't have high hopes of getting a table seeing how busy it was. However, they took us to a room out back which had a lovely atmosphere (tried to ignore that it looked like it was enclosed with plaster board).

It was our waitors first night but the service was great and the food was even better. I had the seafood marinara and my only complaint was that I spent a fair amount of time occupied with peeling the prawns I didn't realise when my partner stole one off my plate.

If I return to Wellington this will definitely be on my list of places to visit again.

• Visited November 2012