“Best Chinese in Wellington, possibly all of New Zealand”

Long Xiang Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #407 of 972 Restaurants in Wellington
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 22, 2013

I've been coming to Longxiang regularly for years. The food is consistently amazing and fresh, however Yvonne is one of the main reasons to come back. She's so friendly and never forgets a face. The style is probably in a more westernised Cantonese style, but every dish I've ever had there has been delicious and everyone I've ever been there with has loved it too.

Reviewed August 4, 2012

Yvonne was our waitress and she was helpful with a great sense of humour. On two different evenings, we ordered the banquet meal which was reasonably priced and delicious.

Reviewed November 23, 2011

I had a meal here after asking around for a great chinese restaurant. This restaurant has won many awards.

The staff and management made me welcome,I was dining alone,so was seated at a small table by the window,
after ordering my meal,it arrived promptly,was absolutely lovely. The management checked on me several times and were friendly.

Good value for money