“Best Indian food in wellington”
Review of Little India

Little India
Ranked #385 of 960 Restaurants in Wellington
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We have chosen to present some of the more characteristic, yet legendary dishes from North India, especially the Punjab. Our preparation makes our food beautiful to behold and addictive to the palate.
Reviewed October 22, 2012

Ive tried so many Indian food places in Wellington and little India on Cuba St is always hands down the most tasty and delicious, I absolutely love this place. They deliver too which is great for those days you cant be bothered with anuthing . Also gluten free which my tummy is greatful for.

Reviewed July 9, 2012

Excellent chicken Vindaloo, and delicious choosa tikka starters.
Also had the Bombay Alloo potato curry, all awesome.
Best curry in Wellington.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

Have been to many other Indian Restaurants to eat, and my Husband and I were very disappointed with the our dining experience. Our dishes were not brought out hot as in heat, and I found the lamb used in my dish very tough. Plates were brought out to us bearly warm. The Garlic naan we ordered was burnt on the top, and I could taste a metallic taste. Not pleasant at all!! Very unfriendly staff. Will not be returning again.

Reviewed February 25, 2012

I placed my online order using Little India website as I usually order however this time around the service and food was terrible. I placed an order at 7pm and did not receive the order until 9.20pm. The women attendant on the phone was rude and needs to learn basics of customer service rather than giving me excuses and wrong reasons for the order delay. When asked why did initially I was informed it will be wait of 50 minutes rather than more than 2 hours reply I got was, "some times it takes more than 3 hours and we have new driver for home delivery', 'the person waited outside the door for 20 minutes your house, were you not at home? " Yes, I was home entire evening and I work in hospitality so know how this system works, don't give me your silly excuses. When asked if the food is going to be warm as the guy has been driving around for more than hour, reply I got was it was cooked 45 minutes ago, this means on first occasion you lied to me by saying 20 minutes ago the delivery guy was at the door and waited outside the door for 20 minutes. ( this makes it 40 minutes, if food was cooked 45 minutes ago and you have a new driver, are you willing to confirm he drove to my address within 5 minutes? ) Food was COLD, I will never order home deliver from here and I will warn you to enter the restaurant if you are prepare to take risk on bad customer service.

Reviewed January 10, 2012

A while since I've been, but have fond memories of good Indian food.