“Always Amazing”

Cuisines: Malaysian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 7, 2012

KK malaysia has been my favourite curry hangout for the last 5-6 years and has never not once dissappointed. Quick and helpful service followed by cheap and amazing traditional malaysian food. I recommend the Chicken Curry with extra sambal on the side.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

This is the most amazing little place, they serve your food in 5minutes and its always perfect we have tried a few different dishes and have never had one we dont like!nice and cheap too, will always return to this one it is one of the best malaysian restaurants ive been to and we always take new people here and they love it and become regulars too!!!

Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

Definitely one of the best restaurants in Welly. I've been coming here for we'll over 10 years and never been disappointed. Over the years I've introduced so many people to this lovely little establishment and their signature dish.

The food always tastes great, comes out fast and is more than reasonably priced (cheap).

In my opinion the Kung Po Chicken is their house speciality - unlike any other Kung Po on the planet! Shared with a plate of their Beef Rendang with a friend is the ultimate combo.

Yum yum it's all so good!

Get amongst other locals who share the same inner Wellington secret!!!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

Have been here a couple of times now - the service is quick and the food tasty. Both times I've been I've had the beef rendang - it's delicious. The rest of the menu looks to be what you'd expect in a restaurant like this - the usual array of Malay food, but if it's anything like the experience I've had, it surely won't disappoint. Very inexpensive food and worth a visit.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Great atmosphere, amazing food and super cheap. Make sure you book as it is always busy! This is my 6 year olds favourite thing about Wellington (the Curry Laksa and Roti) and ours too and we visit ever time we come to Wellington.