“Generally satisfied”

Dining options: Reservations
Wellington, New Zealand
“Generally satisfied”
Reviewed October 3, 2012

The food was pretty good, the service was outstanding, the atmosphere was ok and for sure I will go again.
This restaurant is good to go with friends. I wouldn't choose it for a romantic dinner.
The price is ok for what you get.

• Visited July 2012

Hawaiian Islands
“We Love it !!! Good Fun !!!”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Cute little Japanese Restaurant, the food comes in "sets" lots to pick from, it was all good, the Sashimi, Tempura combo, Sukiyaki, The Beer and Sake !!!

Visited August 2012
Auckland
“A nice surprise.”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

This was a little gem we found whilst walking by it. We made a booking, sat on the floor on tatami mats, the menu was diverse, lots of little treats and service was great even though they were so busy. We recommend it.

Visited August 2012
Nairobi, Kenya
“GREAT stuff!”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Okay, I don't eat sushi, but I LOVE avocado rolls as well as Chicken Teriyaki and I had a meal that consisted of both and it was DELISH! My boyfriend had the spider rolls and some salmon stuff as well as a bunch of others and his brother-in-law, who lives here, had a bunch of other dishes. (Sorry for not describing this better). Point is that everyone enjoyed their meals and my boyfriend was super surprised by the quality because he's a sushi snob. The restaurant was clean and the staff was very helpful. Definitely a must go!

Visited May 2012
“Excellent authentic Japanese food”
Reviewed April 27, 2012 via mobile

My fiancé and I have had Japanese food from Japan and around the world. We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at kazu. We ordered a sashimi platter, salmon hotspot, sashimi salad and eel roll, all of which was tasty, fresh, authentic and very reasonably priced.