“Great wine and steak”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We were on a casual night out on our way to the airport to catch the Air NZ Night Rider. We stopped in and were very impressed with the steak and wines. We went by the glass so we could try a few. Wonderful. Ive been here a few times for breakfast and had great meals. I know its in the middle of everything, but the carpark was not the best view Ive had from a restaurant. Ill definitely be back.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

We have had several very enjoyable brunches and evening meals here great consistent high standard of diverse options to enjoy!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I try to get to Floriditas whenever I visit Wellington.

I was introduced to it by a couple of foodie Wellingtonians who I think just about live there - along with other Floriditas "regulars" I suspect.

It is very good "modern" food, plus variations on classics - done expertly, with fresh and original ideas, a good wine list, nice old French bistro feel, and reasonable prices.

You leave feeling very pleased with yourself, and knowing you couldn't have got the same meal anywhere else.

I love the place.

Reviewed January 27, 2013

We had a brilliant breakfast on our arrival in Wellington and came back two days later for dinner. The restaurant was very busy and the waitresses short staffed but they managed very well and the food was delicious. Lovely herby mixtures complimented both the haloumi cheese starter and later the lamb. Perfect brown sugar pavlova with strawberries to finish. One of our best NZ ,experiences.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

casual, relaxed, subtle background music...masked by the conversation throughout the place. the scrambled eggs on bruschetta were the best i've ever had ! washed down with a bowl (think french"bol") of trim flat white. dragged my husband there the next day and he was more than happy with his eggs and crispy bacon . pity we discovered it at the end of our stay. the cupcakes looked fab too, but we were stuffed by the time we'd eaten.