“Great food and service”

Ranked #135 of 956 Restaurants in Wellington
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2012

I normally have the pancakes with bacon ... and berries. Last time I tried the Macaroni Cheese and it was very nice. The owners and there staff are always friendly and efficient. Not normally noisy (like Maranui) but after the papers review saying exactly that the place seemed to be fuller than normal making it louder than the usual visits .... still great.

Reviewed September 22, 2012

I've been to Elements several times for brunch, lunch and dinner and it never fails to please. The prices are reasonable and food always very good quality. My favorites are the macaroni cheese for brunch/lunch and steak for dinner. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Food is beautiful, very fresh and always consistently nice. The wait staff is friendly and the atmosphere is very cosy and comfortable. And it's never too noisy

Reviewed August 28, 2012

I have been to this Cafe many times and the experience has been fantastic each time. This month we participated in Welly on a plate and went to see the movie Julie/Julia at Time Cinema in Lyall Bay and then on to the Cafe to dine on food that was made in the movie.
The food was divine! The staff were outstanding and the chef Scott came to join us all afterwards for a chat. Just awesome!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

This is my favorite restaurant in Wellington and if I have a special occasion then this is the place I opt to dine at. Great food, great service in a relaxed environment. I have been many times for dinner and never been let down and it is also great for a coffee on your way to the beach at the weekend.