“Wellington Sushi Train”

Cuisines: Japanese
Wellington, New Zealand
“Wellington Sushi Train”
Reviewed July 5, 2013

If your looking for a fun dinner out in Wellington, this is the place to go! It's the only sushi train in wellington, and it's the only place where I've seen edamame. There is a huge variety of sushi, although some of it is not very good (I remember seeing a handroll the size of a brick and attempting to eat a tuna sushi that may or may not have been made out of rubber!). Still, this is a great place to come and eat sushi and I recommend it to my family and friends.

• Visited July 2013

Nelson, New Zealand
“Sushi train!!!”
Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

I love sushi trains! We don't have one in our home town. Service girl was a bit abrupt, good kept coming and was yummy. A big lunch with two miso soups (we drank water) came to $34. I will return

New Plymouth, New Zealand
“1st Sushi Train experience”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Being a novice with sushi trains, I recall taking ages to select my food of choice when I first visited Catch. But since then, I have taken a number of friends and family to share their 1st time at a sushi bar with me and we all keep going back for more. I love the soya beans and also request freshly cooked battered fish every time I arrive there. Thanks to my friend who introduced me to Catch. Pay it forward. Yum!

Visited January 2012
Wellington, New Zealand
“Made Fresh with Great Variety”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

This is small place in the heart of Courtney Place, but don't let size fool you.

Catch Sushi is a magical place, transporting you to a place that is normally seen in downtown Tokyo. The catch of the day is proudly displayed on bamboo hangings beside the sushi chef as he and his team supply the train with imaginitive and tasty food.
You do not even need to be a seafood lover, there is even vegetarian options available.

Wash it down with some good Japanese beer or sake and maybe be tempted with the suprisingly delish.

Definetly worth checking out.

• Visited October 2012
Brussels, Belgium
“amazing!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

such great food, really really tasty, lovely waitresses, good price, nice variety, i love how you can see the chefs cooking, and they almost always have space, just amazing!

Visited October 2012