“Awesome service”

Cuisines: European
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Great atmosphere and e service was outstanding. Very attentive but to obtrusive.
Didn't much like the pork belly but that was my mistake, there was nothing wrong with the dish.
The entree, squid was delicious and my colleagues really enjoyed all thee meals.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

Attended a lunch here recently, and everyone in our group had a great meal. Wine list is very good and the service was spot on. Good recommendations and insight. Overall, it was a great meal. It is a bit pricey, but the delivered on that.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Great bar with a very good wine list. We did not have a reservation and were happy to sit at the bar and enjoy a few drinks before a table became available.
The service is second to none and the meals were fantastic.
We shared the specials for entree and main which are not on the published menu and we were not disappointed.
Make sure you include Arbitrageur if you are looking to have a fantastic meal.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I attended a group dinner here recently and in my opinion the food, wine & service were excellent. Not everyone in our party was happy but for me they couldn't have done better. The wine list is extensive and there was a good range of prices to suit any budget; we had a set menu so I didn't get to see the full a la carte menu but the food we received was very tasty and creative. I would definitely return to this restaurant.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Great atmosphere, yet a little noises at times. Very nice food however the portions were thought to be on the small size. We didn't expect a 'Feed' but would have welcomed slightly larger portions. Great service. We literally walked in and got lost in the whole experience. Definitely put this on your list.....you won't be disappointed.