“Central Park - great for kids of all ages!”
Review of Central Park

Central Park
Reviewed January 31, 2014

My kids and I and their friends love the playground and we go there often. They are 10 and 12 now and started going there as pre-schoolers. Have also taken a couple of homestays there aged between 14 and 17. The best thing are the two parallel 50 m flying foxes so you can get two kids having a race. There's also a climbing pyramid, seesaws, swings, There are clean toilets there too and it's nice in warmer weather to take a picnic lunch or afternoon tea or snack and go there. The best place to park is on Brooklyn Road below the Renouf Tennis Centre where there's a zig zag path leading directly to the playground.

1  Thank 922Wellingtonian
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I have walked in this park with a group and it is really pretty. But I wouldn't walk in the park alone. It feels to enclosed and isolated. I don't feel safe in it when I am alone.

2  Thank Resa57