Found a good offer through Expedia and stayed for a few days to explore Wellington. Had a very satisfactory stay - the room was basic, but had everything we needed, spotlessly clean and amazing view over the city. I don't agree with the previous comments about the staff - regardless of any language barrier everyone we encountered, or just walking past Reception, greeted us and were very friendly. Would recommend for a short stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of the Cuba Quarter of Wellington, Willis Wellington Hotel is a short walk to local attractions, dining and shopping. Offering 90 well-appointed rooms with amenities and facilities suited for both business and leisure guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Willis Wellington Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Wellington Willis Street Hotel Wellington
- Accor Wellington Willis Street