“Best service I've seen in wellington”
Review of Prefab Eatery

Prefab Eatery
Ranked #3 of 45 Coffee & Tea in Wellington
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Wellington, New Zealand
“Best service I've seen in wellington”
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Me and a friend went here in Jan 2014. This place is amazing. By far the best service in Wellington.Service with a smile and coffee / hot chocolate was very good. Will be back :)

Visited January 2014

“Light and Airy”
Reviewed March 1, 2014

A light and airy space tucked away in the heart of Te Aro's apartment blocks. The food is fresh, the service excellent, the value good, and the overall impression excellent.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Atomic T
Ashburton, New Zealand
“Great Food and Atmosphere”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

My son and I went there for brunch. 11 am on a Wednesday and the place was buzzing! The food was of excellent quality, fresh, filling and delicious. My son said his coffee was very good and I was impressed that my tea came in a pot which held at least four cups. What will stay in my mind was the exceptional service. We were served by Liz who was efficient, attentive, and would have put sunshine in anyone's day! Prefab also sells its jams, crockery, furniture and other goods to take home. Try their marmalade - fantastic! A Great experience.

• Visited February 2014
“Love it”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Yes, this place gets crazy busy and you may have to wait a while, but they're really efficient at seating people, and you can't really penalise someone for being busy ... plus the donuts are worth the wait. Food-wise I've had a mixed experience, I've always liked it, just not always loved it - the best thing I've had so far is the margharita pizza. Simple but delicious.

Visited December 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Limited Menu but Cool Spot”
Reviewed February 3, 2014

Definitely the place to be seen in Wellington at the moment. I was a bit disappointed after I finally made it here for the first time that there's very limited counter food, and the menu is quite short too. However my sandwich was nice and the surroundings are very swish, staff too are very attentive and friendly

Visited December 2013