“Light and Airy”

Ranked #21 of 997 Restaurants in Wellington
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 1, 2014

A light and airy space tucked away in the heart of Te Aro's apartment blocks. The food is fresh, the service excellent, the value good, and the overall impression excellent.

1  Thank Atomic T

Reviewed February 24, 2014

My son and I went there for brunch. 11 am on a Wednesday and the place was buzzing! The food was of excellent quality, fresh, filling and delicious. My son said his coffee was very good and I was impressed that my tea came in a pot which held at least four cups. What will stay in my mind was the exceptional service. We were served by Liz who was efficient, attentive, and would have put sunshine in anyone's day! Prefab also sells its jams, crockery, furniture and other goods to take home. Try their marmalade - fantastic! A Great experience.

Reviewed February 14, 2014

Yes, this place gets crazy busy and you may have to wait a while, but they're really efficient at seating people, and you can't really penalise someone for being busy ... plus the donuts are worth the wait. Food-wise I've had a mixed experience, I've always liked it, just not always loved it - the best thing I've had so far is the margharita pizza. Simple but delicious.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

Definitely the place to be seen in Wellington at the moment. I was a bit disappointed after I finally made it here for the first time that there's very limited counter food, and the menu is quite short too. However my sandwich was nice and the surroundings are very swish, staff too are very attentive and friendly

1  Thank Nicky T
Reviewed February 1, 2014

Beautiful design, happy friendly staff yummy and interesting menu! Very cool coffee roasting area ! Highly recommend :)