“Never visit Willis Street!”

Wholly Bagels & Pizza
Ranked #527 of 1,004 Restaurants in Wellington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 22, 2014

Words cannot describe the disgraceful and threatening service by the manager. Willis Street is Wholly Bagels in name only

3  Thank NZ111

Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

Attention to detail does not live here. On my Sunday morning visit no member of staff had on what used to be the uniform here. No store t shirt in its place sweatshirt jeans and uggs.
Not the best first impression.
Our table was scratched and sticky ..... the bagels were fine but next time I would get them to go.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I had a falafel, salad and houmous bagel. It tasted delicious and was freshly made for me. I was served by a friendly and chatty man. I would return without a problem!

Reviewed March 24, 2013

Gross - we grabbed 2 Sunday morning bagels from the Willis St branch. I had a mini plain and my partner the normal side cinnamon.

Both were stale and horrible unfortunately.. the cream cheese topping was great but the bagels were awful.

Service was great - really friendly, thank you but we def. won't be back :(

Reviewed December 10, 2012

My partner and myself had both Pizza one day from here and Bagels the next. We were mightly impressed with both. We love Pizza and eat it regularly and therefore you can trust our opinion when it comes to Pizza! The Bagel's were also very tasty, having not really had bagels before. It is a New York style place and thus the pizza was thin and crispy. Staff very friendly and outdoor and indoor seating.