“Great little place, great food, good price”
Review of Pandan Asian Cuisine - CLOSED

Pandan Asian Cuisine
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 18, 2013 via mobile

We dined in at Pandan last week. The restaurant is quite small, and pretty plain inside with open kitchen at the back. But don't let this fool you. The food is fantastic, and really very good value. Mains are around $15-18, and good portion sizes. Food is cooked to order, so it's not supper fast, but the service is friendly and efficient as well.

They also do takeaway meals if you don't want to dine in.

Well definitely return.

1  Thank geetee99

Reviewed October 31, 2013

I have always thought of Tawa as the place people move to who have given up on life. I mean, Tawa, really? Well good old Tawa has one of the best Malaysian restaurants in Wellington. My wife (who is from KL) and I loved the laksa (way better than KK Malaysian) and the Marmak mee goreng. Good service too. If you are an Asian/Malaysian tragic foodie then this is a must visit.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

We had heard about this great Malaysian restaurant in Tawa and had to see for ourselves. Well, quite simply one of Wellington's best in terms of taste and service. Its a little sparse and small but that takes nothing away from its strengths, We had very helpful and friendly front of house and quite simply everything that turned up from entrée through to main was stunning in taste. Worth the journey from the city, and in a city that prides itself on cuisine that is saying something

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have visited Pandan Asian several times, and every time the food has been absolutely great. The decor is basic but clean, however, the food more than makes up for that. Our family has a mix of tastes, from korma mild to Indian hot. Each dish is delivered exactly as we asked for. And there is never a morsel left on any of our plates which I think says it all. Not sure if they are licensed now, they weren't originally. But we go for the food. Definitely worth popping out to Tawa and taste it for yourselves.

1  Thank Kazzum99
Reviewed March 3, 2013

My friends discovered this restaurant and decided to take me during my visit. The food was so good that we had to return again the next weekend! We discovered that their dosas (Indian crepes) were delicious AND inexpensive! They also made excellent masala tea. The restaurant staff was also very friendly.

I would recommend this restaurant for anyone who wants good food, regardless of whether he/she is on a budget.

1  Thank singsinthecar