We stayed in 3 bedroom apartment on 9 the floor.Apartments are quite modern.Main bedroom large with ensuite .Balcony off bedroom.Second and third bedrooms are small and airless.Apartments are not air conditioned so you rely on leaving balcony doors open for air and even front door for through ventilation. We were there in summer .I don't think it would be an issue in winter.Ensuite has shower over a bath and main bathroom has just a shower. There is a combination washing machine/dryer. Kitchen modern with adequate utensils.They are service d daily so they remove rubush replace towels etc.Internet free 500 mb for 24 hours.Then $5 a day for 500mb or $10 for 1 g for a week.Walking distance to main shopping street and waterfront. So abundance of eating choices.10 minute walk to very good supermarket. Tip .Cut walking time by going through Grand Chancellor hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quest Atrium serviced apartments are situated at 154 The Terrace, one of Wellington's best Central City locations. The apartments are within easy access of Lambton Quay, Parliament, boutique shopping, cafes, restaurants, and theaters. Wellington's waterfront is within walking distance, as is Te Papa Museum, Victoria University, Westpac Stadium and the Botanical Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Quest Atrium Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Atrium Wellington Hotel Wellington
- Quest Atrium Hotel Wellington