Lovely to find such a nice room with all the facilities needed when away from home. The room was very neat and clean with a kitchenette, dishwasher and washing/dryer machine. The only complaint we have is the room we had was facing the atrium and was very dark with no natural light getting in, and the hot water cylinder is very small and only one person could shower before the hot water ran out.
Access to the main shopping area was as easy as walking across the road and through the James Cook Hotel. It was very easy to get to the main attractions, and entertainment that Wellington has to offer.
Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quest Atrium serviced apartments are situated at 154 The Terrace, one of Wellington's best Central City locations. The apartments are within easy access of Lambton Quay, Parliament, boutique shopping, cafes, restaurants, and theaters. Wellington's waterfront is within walking distance, as is Te Papa Museum, Victoria University, Westpac Stadium and the Botanical Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quest Atrium Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Atrium Wellington Hotel Wellington
- Quest Atrium Hotel Wellington