Location: not bad as it is only walking distance to the city shopping centers, bars and restaurants, close to bus stops as well.
Value for Money: Affordable
We went to Wellington for a short stay and booked a studio at Quest on Atrium. Everything was acceptable except for the garden. I was disappointed that the garden shown in the picture is not an open area, but it is covered one. Tricky eh? Also Quest on Atrium is a non-smoking building, so for smokers this is not the place to stay.
For affordable accomodation stay at Quest on Atrium in Wellington but I don't recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quest Atrium serviced apartments are situated at 154 The Terrace, one of Wellington's best Central City locations. The apartments are within easy access of Lambton Quay, Parliament, boutique shopping, cafes, restaurants, and theaters. Wellington's waterfront is within walking distance, as is Te Papa Museum, Victoria University, Westpac Stadium and the Botanical Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quest Atrium Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Atrium Wellington Hotel Wellington
- Quest Atrium Hotel Wellington