Our 4 night stay in Wellington was not as restful as we had hoped. Quest self contained units have been a perfect solution for us in the past- as diet restrictions require that we prepare most of our own food whilst away. The problem with 'The Atrium' is THE ATRIUM! There is no air-conditioning in the room so if you want fresh air you are obliged to open the only doors which face onto the central atrium. It is one big amplifier- every voice, movement, sound is amplified 100 fold- so we simply had to close the doors and thus felt stuffy and hot. The building is dull and tired. Parking was an additional daily charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quest Atrium serviced apartments are situated at 154 The Terrace, one of Wellington's best Central City locations. The apartments are within easy access of Lambton Quay, Parliament, boutique shopping, cafes, restaurants, and theaters. Wellington's waterfront is within walking distance, as is Te Papa Museum, Victoria University, Westpac Stadium and the Botanical Gardens. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quest Atrium Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quest Atrium Wellington Hotel Wellington
- Quest Atrium Hotel Wellington