This place needs to be shut down and renovated properly. It was the worst hostel of our holiday and this is why:
1) The tiny shower cubicles had no fans so it became a heat box.
2) They had started renovating two floors... and then stopped. So there is rubbish and half pulled up carpet everywhere.
3) Rooms were shabby and we weren't given a sheet.
4) They had 20 people booked in and 250 rooms and yet they put a girl into our room at 4am, obviously drunk, who snored like an absolute steam train.
However, the staff were friendly and the location was good but even then.. Not worth it. There are plenty more hostels in Wellington worth your money.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and HostelWorld so you can book your Wild Zebra Backpackers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wellywood Backpackers Hotel Wellington