Great location and friendly, helpful staff. We had a room in the recently refurbished wing with a view of the harbour. The room was stylish and comfortable with a great King size bed; lovely bathroom and shower. The internet connection in our room was poor and very slowwww. May have been because I was connecting through my iPad but I doubt it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adjacent to Wellington's waterfront, InterContinental Wellington is the most centrally-located and experienced global five-star hotel in New Zealand's capital city. It is the seamless and personal service of the team that makes your Wellington experience truly memorable. Spend time with the award-winning concierge team whose tips and insider knowledge can help you discover Wellington arts, events, shopping, and culinary cultures. Whether you choose a standard room or upgrade to a fully-refurbished Deluxe Guestroom you will always stay connected with state of the art technology. Awake rejuvenated after a tranquil night's sleep from your brand new bed with a personalised wake up service. Treat yourself by selecting a Club InterContinental Guestroom or Suite. These offer access to the world-class newly recreated Club InterContinental Lounge with expansive harbour views which will leave you feeling impressed. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, IHG, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your InterContinental Wellington reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Wellington Hotel Wellington
- Wellington Intercontinental