Lowest prices for your stay
$131
Free cancellation until 12/01/22
$141
Free cancellation until 12/03/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$119
Priceline$123
travelup.com$127
Lol.travel$157
1,210 results
All reviews city life cable car lambton quay directors suite great location bedroom suite full kitchen gilmer terrace washing machine and dryer central location kitchen facilities an upgrade great room te papa street noise staff were friendly and helpful an easy walk
Selected filters
Reviewed July 3, 2019

Booked a room last minute for incredible price, direct with hotel. 1 bedroom apartment had absolutely sumptuous bed, luxurious and uncramped bathroom, full kitchen very well appointed with all you need, and the size of the whole apartment was the highlight - long dining table, and big separate lounge area with corner couch and armchair.

Room tip: Go for the apartments for maximum space! Book direct with hotel, we did (on the day) and got a fantastic rate
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
CWLG-GM, General Manager at CityLife Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your wonderful review.

I am delighted to hear you had a great experience and we exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming you back to CityLife Wellington in the near future.

Reviewed June 24, 2019 via mobile

This hotel was top notch! Clean rooms, spacious family suite, bathrobes were a nice touch, free Wi-Fi. I needed assistance at the business center with printing an email. The reception desk staff went above and beyond and brought the printed copy to my room. The reception staff was friendly and knowledgeable about the area for dining and tours. The gymnasium was well equipped with machines and free weight dumbbells. Tv and radio in the gym was a bonus. We would definitely stay here again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
CWLG-GM, General Manager at CityLife Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2019

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and sharing your wonderful review.

I am delighted to hear that we exceeded your expectations.

Thank you also for recognizing the team for their helpfulness, friendliness and great service. I will certainly share your feedback with them. It is part of our culture to celebrate success and receiving positive feedback is an integral part of this process.

Reviewed June 22, 2019

Although a little bit tired, this hotel ticks most other boxes because of its proximity, in the central city. The apartment we had on the 5th floor was spacious, clean and comfortable. good sized kitchen and large bathroom which had a washing machine & dryer. There was a heater plus a heat pump/air con unit in the living area.
The Airport bus stopped right outside and Countdown supermarket was virtually next door.

Room tip: We requested a room facing Lambton Quay and didn't notice traffic noise despite single glazing.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
CWLG-GM, General Manager at CityLife Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2019

Dear CKwalking,

Many thanks for choosing to stay with us and sharing your positive review.

I am pleased to hear that you found the location very central and that the room was clean, comfortable and spacious.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the CityLife Wellington in the near future.

Reviewed June 18, 2019

What was great!: I can’t fault the helpfulness and pleasantness of the staff together with the cleanliness and amenities of my room. The kitchenette was well equipped and I appreciated the option to prepare my own meals. My room was very clean and warm and the bed comfortable.

What was not so great: The size of the room windows, Two very small windows (porthole size) made the room very dark. If I was only on an overnight stay it wouldn’t have bothered me but I stayed 2 nights on business and planned to work from my room for one of them. Also there wasn’t a desk so this wasn’t as easy or as comfortable as I would’ve liked. I understand you can’t do much about the windows but a desk would be a welcomed.

Location was very convenient and everything else was good.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Fleur M
CWLG-GM, General Manager at CityLife Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded June 20, 2019

Dear Fleur M,

Many thanks for choosing to stay with us and sharing your feedback with us.

I am very delighted to hear that team provided you with a great service and hospitality which is one of the many areas we are very proud of. I will certainly share your valuable feedback with them so that they receive the credit they deserve.
It's also great to hear that your room was clean and presented to the highest standard.

I am sorry to hear that about your feedback in regards to the window which is an area of the room we are unable to modify however we will review your comments about the desk option, which we have available in our 1 and 2 bedroom suites.

Once again, thank you for positive comments and we look forward to welcoming you back CityLife Wellington in the near future.

Reviewed June 12, 2019 via mobile

From the moment I drove in the reception staff greeted me warmly and asked if I had a preferred room. The checkin was seamless. The rooms are huge and spacious! A fully equipped kitchen and bathroom with a large lounge and dining area. One of the bedrooms looks out over the main street which can be a little noisy with the buses. No onsite restaurant but restaurants nearby aswell as 2 supermarkets. Fantastic for short or long stays.

Trip type: Traveled on business
CWLG-GM, General Manager at CityLife Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2019

Dear LynneS,

Many thanks for choosing to stay with us and sharing your wonderful review of our hotel.

I am delighted to hear that the check in process was seamless and team provided you with a warm and welcoming greeting upon your arrival which we are very proud of.
It's also great to hear that you found the room spacious and the location was very central for your needs.
While we don’t offer full evening meals in our restaurant, continental breakfast is served in the mornings and evening drinks are available in our Bar. There are also selection of room service orders available which you are able to charge it back to your room account.

We look forward to welcoming you back CityLife Wellington in the near future.