2,364 results
All reviews lambton quay accor member cable car valet parking accor hotels the main shopping street easy access two double beds central location good size free wifi buffet breakfast new zealand hotel restaurant per night comfortable stay the heart of the city
Selected filters
Reviewed January 14, 2020

We have stayed at this hotel on several occasions in the past and will definitely return for future stays. We always enjoy our time at The Novotel Wellington.....Front desk staff are very friendly and helpful, the the rooms are clean and fresh and the beds are soooo comfy, location is great with direct lift access down to Lambton Quay.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
Reviewed January 12, 2020

Although our room had been cleaned, the shampoo, shower gel, tissues, regular coffee & milk had not been replenished. Neither key would open the door on the second day. The night before leaving, the safe which contained our passports & driving licenses would not unlock. Despite putting urgency on the situation several times as we had to leave at 0730 to catch the ferry, it was not until 0715 before a person capable of opening it arrived & installed new batteries. We will be wary of using the Accor brand in the future.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
NovotelWellington, Front Office Manager at Novotel Wellington, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2020

Hello mgmaskell,

I apologize that your stay at Novotel Wellington did not meet your expectations.

As I was previously unaware of your issues with housekeeping amenities during your stay, your comments will be funneled to our housekeeping team so that we can investigate this to ensure that this does not happen to future guests. At Novotel Wellington, we pride ourselves on providing the best service possible to all of our guests and if we miss the mark in this regard I am truly sorry.

I also apologize for the malfunction of your safe. Regretfully, often these mechanical failures are often out of our control but I am glad that we were able to get our maintenance team in early in order to open this prior to your scheduled departure.

We appreciate your sharing your concerns, and it is our hope that you will give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Peter Johnson
Front Office Manager

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

My husband and I spent the night here and enjoyed our brief stay.

The staff at reception were very helpful and lovely to deal with. The rooms were also nicely laid out and had everything you’d expect.

It was quite easy to hear our neighbours which made it slightly difficult to sleep but have experienced this in a lot of hotel style accommodation, so expected.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 7, 2020

Friendly staff.
Clean hotel and quiet area at night.
Maybe about a 15 min walk to more busier areas like Cuba street. But the whole city is pretty walkable.
I had dinner at the restaurant the last day and it was good too.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 7, 2020

Stayed here a while back and found it to be a very nice hotel.. The first thing I must say is that my room was 'clean' clean- as in perfectly clean- and if this is important to you, as it is to me, I highly recommend considering Novotel for your stay. Secondly I found the vibe of the whole place very chill, yet the staff were professional and helpful. The location is ideal and the cost is usually fair. I also highly recommend the breakfast buffet/ restaurant,, one of the best in town!!

Date of stay: February 2019