“Fantastic Experience”
Review of Tarot Zamm

Tarot Zamm
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Experience a "mystical" adventure when you visit Middle Earth - Wellington! - Discover your past lives and soul's purpose through a past life reading. - Find out about your soul mate or twin flame. - Get insight and seek guidance about anything that is important to you. A TAROT Reading can also be a fun and entertaining way to know more about yourself or your possibilities! By APPOINTMENT ONLY. Kindly book at least a day in advance. You can check my schedule and availability on my website. I look forward to seeing you soon!
“Fantastic Experience”
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I had never had a reading done for me before but had been feeling very anxious about a lot of things in life so thought I would give it a go. After the reading everything she said had something to do with the things I felt I needed answers to or guidance. I feel much more at peace and calm than I have in a while. Definitely recommend and I will definitely visit again when I am in need of guidance.

Visited December 2013

“Timely advice”
Reviewed December 1, 2013

I visited Zamm as there were a few issues in my life that I needed some insight to. Zamm picked them up easily and gave me feedback about what was really going on so that I could gain a better overview of my life right now. I can't know whether everything she said is accurate, only time can tell me that, but it was intuitive and on that level I know its wise to listen to her and keep her insights in mind as I go through this period. Have recommended her to my bestie and will be visiting again.

Visited November 2013
“Highly Recommended...”
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I am local to Wellington and I have visit Tarot Zamm on quite a few occasions.
I find that each time I have been to get guidance, the reading is very accurate and reflects what is going on in my life at that time.
I will not go back to any other tarot reader but Zamm.

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Accurate and spot on!”
Reviewed September 17, 2013

It had been several years since I had a reading form Zamm for reasons of time and circumstances, but reconnecting with her was such a pleasure. Her insights that she gave me 7 years ago were spot on, and to my chagrin I would have been better off to have heeded them at the time. With her warm and caring manner, her insights are even more pertinent for me today. From my past experience I made sure I was listening more carefully!

“Highly recommend.....”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

I've had other readings before but found Zamm was so insightful & really comfortable. Highly recommend (if possible) for you to do a "face to face" reading as I felt this made the experience more meaningful, I've had phone readings with Zamm also and these were always good too but definitely prefer the face to face experience.