“Real winner time and time again”

Cosa Nostra Italian Trattoria
Ranked #188 of 960 Restaurants in Wellington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I am a local and often suggest Cosa Nostra to friends and colleagues for a meal. I have never been disappointed. Great service, lovely food and a relaxed ambiance. I will continue to recommend and return.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

We came here for my wife’s birthday. We left just a little disappointed. The starter was great, pizza bianca, absolutely delicious. After that, everything went downhill on the food side. I had the bolognese, which really didn’t have much taste. My wife had fish with crushed potatoes which was ok. Service was fine. Not somewhere we’d return to based on this visit.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

Waitress was friendly and polite. My partner and I had a pizza each and they were fabulous! The restaurant has really good ambiance. It was almost full and everyone was having a lively conversation.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

Second time I have eaten at CN. Ordered exactly the same - stuffed Calamari entree and Veal Marsala main. Just amazing! Calamari has amazing blend of flavours - olives, capers and who nows what else (whatever it is, it works for me) complimented by elegant tomato sauce. Veal to die for! I love veal and struggle to find good veal In NZ. These guys have got it right!

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Dined here on a Sunday night. From the road it had all the elements of appearing to be a good dining experience as it was very busy for a Sunday night with only had one table available. My partner and I ordered a pizza each and a bottle of Italian wine. The wine was great however sadly the pizzas were really disappointing. We had tried to select two pizzas with distinctly different flavours however most of the toppings were the same and there was little difference in taste. This together with an over-crispy base meant they just didn't zing for us. Pleasant atmosphere and the service was good.

2  Thank Hoppy_Auckland