“Average Cafe in the Suburbs”

Mint Indian & Malaysian Restaurant
Cuisines: Indian, Malaysian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The coffee was weak and staff slightly disinterested, the panini was bland and pretty average all round pretty beige.

There are newer reviews for Mint Indian & Malaysian Restaurant

Reviewed February 2, 2013

Close to the waterfront and our Copthorne Oriental Parade hotel we liked the dishes... lamb, curry, Roti. The decor is basic however the owner and server worked hard to please.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

I have Been a customer here a number of times and the sevice is just fantastic. We eat out at least twice a week in Wellington, but have not yet experienced the same level of service as I do from Mint.

As for the food, personally its my favourite Indian in Wellington (and there are a few other good ones too). The Chicken Jalfrezi medium - hot really hits your taste buds and I recommend the garlic/onion naan to go with it.

Mint in my opinion is always worth a visit!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

A disappointing 'medium' curry. It had almost no flavour and was mainly potato. Cheap ($6.50) for curry, rice and naan bread, but I wouldn't go there again.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I enjoyed my meal along with the service at this restaurant. I find the mild, medium, hot rating a bit confusing too, but just stuck to the 'medium' and it was perfect for my dish.