“Fantastic walking tours London 27 Aug - 2nd Sept 2012”

Genie's Walking Tours
Ranked #16 of 46 Tours in Wellington
Reviewed January 28, 2013

Our trip to London was made most memorable by our guide Gene. We had so much we wanted to do in London and did not know where to start. We emailed Gene our wish list of must dos for our time in the city and it all happened. Gene met us each morning at our hotel and took us on interesting walking advertures, gave us the history of the city, helped us get around the city with the under ground and buses and made the many adventures we had interesting and exciting.
Thank you for your time and energy.
Gene you are awesome.
Kind regards
Dave, Janette, Natasha, Keith and Maureen

1  Thank Janette S

Reviewed January 10, 2013

Me & my wife took Genie's private walking tour in Wellington in late December; Gene is very accommodating, passionate about the city; since Wellington is a very walkable city, this is very highly recommended tour for anyone who wishes to learn about this wonderful & charming city. Gene covers all the areas of the city ending at National Museum. My wife who is an architect loved the tid-bits that Gene provided. A very special tour for anyone who visits Wellington!

1  Thank vijay w
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Wellington is a compact city and to obtain the true Wellington feel, put on your walking shoes with Genie and experience first hand the charm of this city. Each historical site is covered , the botanical gardens and the train is an added bonus and to meander through the gardens and the cemetery ( a downhill stroll) with city views puts it all into perspective. The Te Papa museum is also a must do. If you are time poor, this walking tour is a great option to get an overview .

1  Thank bss_11
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Genie took a group of us around London to look at some of the finest examples of Art Deco buildings. It was fascinating and Genie is a mine of information. I have lived in London all my life and have never seen (or sometimes never noticed) many of the buildings and the decorative work she showed us. I cannot wait to sample some of the other walks she plans to carry out in the new year.

1  Thank PescatarianPrincess
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Gene took me on an Art Deco walking tour of London this Monday, and I could not have been more impressed with her knowledge, her charisma and her warm personality. I did not want the tour to end! The rain did not put us off, and Gene took very good care of us. I can not recommend her walks highly enough, thank you Gene!!