“name changed”

Add it.
Monteiths Brewery Bar Khandallah
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed April 15, 2013

This establishment is no longer called Monteith's Brewery due to the owners not happy with the franchise arrangement. It is now called Khandallah Trading Company.

1  Thank beanb41

Reviewed March 6, 2012

Weeknight out of the blue, and they were pretty busy but we were happy to accept a "bar" table (tall barstools at tall, not very wide table). Possibly because we were near the pathway to the kitchens, friendly staff were constantly checking to ensure we had everything we needed, drinks etc. Partner had pretty basic mixed nuts followed by good bbq ribs, I had buffalo wings that really needed the vege sticks and blue cheese mayo accompanying it to cool it down and pork belly. Should have checked if the "roast pork belly" was crackled. The skin was scored but nowhere near crackled, so there was a fair amount I deemed inedible because I can't bring myself to eat soft, juicy fat. The kumara with manuka honey beneath it was fantastic though. I blame myself for not checking - everyone has a different expectation of wording I guess.

Reviewed November 10, 2011

Went here twice during RWC and can recommend if for good pub grub and friendly locals and atmosphere. Helps when local team winning..

Reviewed August 10, 2011

If you want a great night out at a local pub with quick service and great pub meals, this is the place to go. The meals are varied and good sized portions. Children have a great selection as well. Their fish and chip meal is wonderful, good fish with good crisp batter and the chips are fresh and crisp as well. I can honestly say I haven't had a bad meal here ever.
Good entertainment at night, just find their web site to see what is going on each week, or join their email PR notices. Can get parking down the street easy enough.
Would I go again? Yes.