“fast and yum”

Pizzeria Napoli
Ranked #30 of 972 Restaurants in Wellington
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Wellingtons finnest Woofired Pizza and Pasta restaurant in the heart of wellingtons social hub. All our pizza and pasta are prepared on site and cooked in a ktichen set up allowing visitors to view the whole process from streching to cooking. A very warm and cosy atmosphere where you will be well wined and dined. come enjoy Pizzeria Napoli ciao
Reviewed August 25, 2014

had pizza yesterday evening. the italian girl who served me was very nice, friendly and helpful. pizza came with no wait and was delicious. prices as well very ok.place is small and quite charming, maybe a bit chilly near door, but it's only if I try to find something to blame. not a very posh place, but just as pizzeria should be.

4  Thank Agata P

Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in here last minute to feed some athletes who had been competing all day. There weren't any tables that could fit all of us (they were busy) so we got takeaway.

The service was fantastic - friendly and efficient and the food was fresh and tasty. I wouldn't say it's the best Italian I've had but definitely worth a second visit - dine in next time.

3  Thank FoodSnob24
Reviewed August 17, 2014

Was in Wtn for business and ended up at Pizzeria Napoli, on Courtenay Place (its really easy to find) with a couple of colleagues and was totally amazed at the absolutely stunning meal and hospitality. +++++

The pizza's would have to rate as some of the best I've eaten (and I've eaten a few) - we started with the chefs special pasta dish as an entrée following Rafe's (the Owner) recommendation, followed by three excellent pizza's - WOW, A-mazing. Wine and spirits followed and was very reasonably priced.

The place was really busy with locals, which is a sign of great food.

If you are heading to Wtn and want great food - Napoli's is the place to go :)

5  Thank Nevahomemuch
Reviewed August 1, 2014

Went here with a friend of mine, have always loved this place. Although I must admit, with their often pushy "hovering" service, that I would probably recommend the takeaway option. Pizzas are on point though!

1  Thank evie1991
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

I went here with the others tonight and we were treated like family the moment we walked in. The service was probably the best I've had in the north island and the food came out quick. We had there different pizzas and were extremely happy with all of them. One pizza was vegan and included vegan cheese which i have not seen at a restaurant before. Totally blow away and will definitely be back again for much more!!!

5  Thank DaniWellaz