“Walk on me some more Balinese princess”
Review of East Day Spa

East Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: East Day Spa Wellington is a haven of calm, wellness and beauty in the heart of New Zealand's capital city. Located on Thorndon Quay, near Wellington’s most popular shopping precinct, we offer an alluring and seamless union of authentic eastern holistic healing traditions and premium western beauty therapies using pure, natural products. Mystical aromas and luxurious candle-lit interiors will greet you as our gracious and respectful therapists help you escape to a new state of beauty, wellbeing and inner calm. Relax your body, calm your soul and clear your mind as you awaken a new and complete you. East Day spas can also be found in Auckland, Melbourne and Bali.
Wellington, New Zealand
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 71 helpful votes
“Walk on me some more Balinese princess”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

My wife booked me for a massage of the perfectly normal variety, Balinese I believe it was, in order to reduce my stress.

I arrived and was whisked, yes whisked, into the waiting room. Planted upon a lounger in the semi-darkness that transported me into Roman times, I nearly fell asleep then and there.

Then, whisked, whisked readers, into the massage room where for an hour a small Balinese person removed the stress from my physique with no pain whatsoever. Including walking on me.

Excellent. Do it.

Visited April 2012
3 Thank Atomic T

Featherston, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Reborn”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

It doesn't matter what you do here - I had a foot pampering treatment - you'll come out revived. I love the place!!!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank oranjekiwi
Christchurch, Canterbury, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Relaxing,luxurious pampering”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

while waiting they serve you vanilla tea so yummy! The full body massage is amazing can`t wait to return again

1 Thank Danni B
Christchurch, New Zealand
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Great ambience!”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

Booked for a massage, great ambience, professional and courteous service, very skilled therepist and came away feeling refreshed and relaxed!

Visited March 2012
Wellington
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Pedicure”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I have been for a couple of pedicure's at East Day Spa and they have undoubtedly been the best I have experienced. The Spa is lovely and the resting room prior and after your treatment is lovely with delicious herbal teas to sup whilst you wait. If I could afford it I would go weekly for a treatment.

Visited February 2012