“Sumptuous Surroundings” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of East Day Spa

East Day Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: East Day Spa Wellington is a haven of calm, wellness and beauty in the heart of New Zealand's capital city. Located on Thorndon Quay, near Wellington’s most popular shopping precinct, we offer an alluring and seamless union of authentic eastern holistic healing traditions and premium western beauty therapies using pure, natural products. Mystical aromas and luxurious candle-lit interiors will greet you as our gracious and respectful therapists help you escape to a new state of beauty, wellbeing and inner calm. Relax your body, calm your soul and clear your mind as you awaken a new and complete you. East Day spas can also be found in Auckland, Melbourne and Bali.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Sumptuous Surroundings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

The spa had the most relaxed and ambient surroundings and I felt so relaxed once I had completed my treatments.

Wellington
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Relaxing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I had a very relaxing massage here. The room ambience was well designed & comfortable.
The waiting room was a little cramped but otherwise the whole experience was very enjoyable.

1 Thank MikeZandvliet
Wellington, New Zealand
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Superb attention”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2012

It was a real escape. my daughter gave me a voucher for my birthday.

Visited June 2011
Wellington, New Zealand
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Pamper!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2012

Took my best friend for her birthday, was a pure treat. So quiet and relaxing, loved it.

Wellington
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“An awesome experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2012

What a great experience, I'd never had a facial before or been there. The staff are so welcoming & relaxing in there manner. I had the foot ritual, which was a foot soak in milk etc... also a half leg scrub & massage, followed by lotions. I then had the Fruit Glow facial, this was an hour long & I was very pleasantly suprised, this includes your shoulder, neck & face. I had lost count of the number of applications applied from cleansers to treatments to moisturisers. While at the same time face, neck & shoulders are massaged, this is continuously with each application. East day Spa is beautiful with relaxing decor which smells heavenly. It is a must for all ladies, a divine treat.

Visited April 2012