“Always always GOOD”

Cuisines: Cambodian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 21, 2012

The service is friendly, the food is varied and excellent. Although a bit costly, you enjoy a wonderful meal and it's fun to go with either your partner or with friends!

Reviewed June 8, 2012

On my last night in Wellington I popped into Siam Reap restaurant as there seemed to be a few people going in. I was not disappointed. I got take away and it was amazing. I really enjoyed it. It is a little more expensive than the surrounding asian food but it is so much better. I recommend going here for meal or quick takeaway.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

This is our favourite Wellington Restaurant. Reasonable prices for excellent asian food. We have never been dissapointed with our meals and we eat here often! I am gluten free and there is always plenty on the menu for me to choose from and the staff are very helpful in assisting with my order if I need to ask about a meal.

Reviewed May 13, 2012

always good - every time - Leave totally satisfied and very full

Reviewed April 29, 2012

Very nice meals here. Always cooked to amazingly! It can get very busy so it's not always the easiest to get into. Otherwise I highly recommend.