“Food excellent, service nonexistent”
Review of Kilim

Kilim
Ranked #86 of 979 Restaurants in Wellington
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Been here a few times and love the food and also good value. We had to ask for plates with our starter and get up and ask the waitress each time we needed to order a course do come for the food and value but stay away if bad service annoys you

Reviewed March 12, 2012

We have been to this place on many occasions and have always been satisfied with the portion sizes and the flavours of the meals. The only thing that I feel they good improve on is for the staff to have a more professional approach towards the customers. We will still return as we enjoy the food.

Reviewed December 10, 2010

One of my favourite restaurants in the Wellington area. BYOB with no corkage fee. Filling, tasty, Turkish food--- I love the Vege Meze. Service can be a little on the slow side if you're at a table, but staff are always friendly. You can eat in or take away at this place-- we did a kebab take away once and it was ready very quickly. I recommend this restaurant for larger groups-- I had a great experience when I was here with a group of 8 people. Reservations accepted. Parking almost always available out front.