“Great location, well appointed”
Review of Boulcott Suites

Boulcott Suites
Reviewed October 22, 2011

I stayed here for business a couple of times. Once for two weeks and once for another 4 weeks. The apartments are spacious, have a full kitchen and laundry facilities. The only thing I might wish for is a firmer bed and better pillows, but then that's personal preference. Their beds are comfortable, just not as firm as I'm used to. The kitchen has a fridge, cooktop, oven, kettle, coffee press, electric frypan, a few pots and pans including some pyrex bakeware. In some apartments the knives do need sharpening so if you're a fanatic about that sort of thing you might want to bring your own favourite knife (am I weird because I travel with a my own good cooking knife?) The location is perfect - just off Willis Street with a grocery store, cafes, restaurants and a gym all within a block or two. I'd highly recommend staying here for either business or pleasure. There is internet available in the apartments but you have to purchase a prepaid voucher to enable it.

Room Tip: The street can be a little noisy on weekend nights as revellers walk home - the 1.5 bdrms (x02 rooms...
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed September 12, 2011

Stayed here recently with my wife and son to go to Victoria university open day. The location is superb, very central but no traffic noise. Nice and roomy compared with a hotel room, but self catered, so no room service such as bed changing or dirty linen removed. Only noise was that of people next door going up and down stairs, but must have stomped to make the noise come through from their side. Very secure with security checks through the night and shut down from 9 P:M. Parking is a little expensive for self parking, but very conveniently located directly under units. All in all I would highly recommend if you like self catered apartments or if you would like the extra room.

Room Tip: Had two bedroom with two bathrooms which was very nice but they do one and four bedroom apartments.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2011

We rented two properties, an apartment and a townhouse. Both were perfectly appointed, impecably clean and in an ideal location in the centre of town. The service was excellent and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. I'd highly recommend this accommodation.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 20, 2011

I couldn't believe how comfortable and spacious this place was. I could comfortably live in one of the two bedroom apartments full time. A very central location and excellent value!

I stayed with my mum, sister, and my six month old daughter in early July 2011. We booked a two bedroom apartment. The apartment was double story and had a huge downstairs area with lounge, balcony, study desk, and kitchen. The kitchen was fully equipped with an oven, stove top cooking facilities, all sorts of utensils, baking dishes and other items. It was well stocked with all we might need while staying.

Upstairs there were two separate spacious bedrooms, separated by a hall. The two bedrooms both had ample storage space for clothing etc. There were laundry facilities in a cupboard- a washing machine and a dryer, and some washing powder provided too. There were two full bathrooms too. With shower, basin, and toilet. The bathrooms, and every other facility, were modern and clean.

Everything was spacious and lovely and I've never stayed in a more comfortable or well equipped apartment. I was very impressed, and my family and I very much enjoyed our stay at the Boulcott Suites.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank rbro6610
Reviewed July 15, 2011

I moved to NZ and stayed here for two months. It has a beautiful kitchen, laundry room etc. Very much like home. The furnishings are modern and in excellent condition. Bed was very comfy .Loads of storage.The central location cannot be improved. WIFI available as well. I have moved a lot....best temporary place I've stayed in- bar none.

Room Tip: 502 is great
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 7, 2011

I would highly recommend the Boulcott Suites to anyone who is visiting Wellington. What a fantastic location, right in the heart of the city. The standard of the accomodation is five star as is the service. Speaking as someone who travels frequently on business and has seenmost of what NZ and Australia has to offer, I would have no hesitation in staying here again and would rate the experience as 'up there' with the best in NZ or Australia. I very much look forward to my next trip to the Boulcott Suites, Wellington.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank bhmcgrane
Reviewed June 4, 2011

Great place to stay, we were transferred here when the other village apartment we has booked was damaged and we couldn't stay there- great 2 bedroom townhouse two bathrooms was handy for 2 couples. Really nice kitchen and lounge area downstairs and both bedrooms upstairs. Great location. Some noise with other groups next door walking to their apartment. Wooden stairs are very slippery in socks and noisy going up and down but that is the only complaint!! Definitely recommend!

• Stayed: May 2011