“Narrow place but excellent coffee”
Review of Coffee 32

Coffee 32
Ranked #37 of 56 Coffee & Tea in Wellington
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Following a recommendations of the staff of the hostel where I was staying I have experienced a cup of coffee during my stay in Wellington. The coffee is excellent, freshly grounded and well above the average. Not very cheap.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

On the terrace and need a coffee on the run? A small coffee 'bar' where you are always greeted with a welcoming smile. Not my favorite coffee but better than average and worth it to see happy people.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Having recently moved into the area I was keen to try this place out. I had my first coffee this morning on my early morning walk around 6.30. I was very impressed. I have never tried their coffee brand before, but it was made perfectly to my liking........it will be a regular port of call from now on.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

I have been coming here for the last few weeks and have found this to be the best coffee I've ever had. They've recently changed their coffee supplier and I was a little worried it would distract from what is a fantastic brew. However, it has only made it better. If you want a great coffee, this is the place to go.

Reviewed December 9, 2011

If you need coffee (or even coffee and some food) fast, Coffee 32 is a small, stylish walk-in with a few stools and a couple of tables outside. The coffee and food are good, the prices are reasonable, the staff prompt and helpful. Strongly prefer over the various nearby chain outlets (Starbucks/Gloria Jeans/Mojo).